10 Sure Signs of Being Cursed
10 Sure Signs of Being Cursed
If you’re reading this, it’s likely that you want to know more about curses. Perhaps you suspect that a curse or hex may have been placed upon you. If so, keep reading. Or perhaps you just want to stay protected from curses. This is the article for you then, too. Whatever your interest, these are the top ten signs that you are almost certainly cursed:
10. Nightmares, night terrors, sleep paralysis, or strange nighttime sensations. One of the most evident symptoms of being cursed or hexed is trouble sleeping. This can range from sleep paralysis and nightmares to simply having an unusually restless sleep. While everyone has the occasional nightmare, consistent experiences of nightmares is a strong indication a curse has been placed on an individual.
9. Loss of energy. Curses and hexes can turn individuals described as vibrant and positive to dull and boring. Fatigue and sudden loss of energy is a strong symptom of most curses. This is especially true for curses and hexes placed to drain individuals of their energy. Psychic vampires are notable for working in this fashion.
8. Misfortune of loved ones. If loved ones or people close to you suddenly start experiencing an unusual amount of misfortune, this is a clear symptom a curse has been placed. While we expect curses to affect the person they are placed upon, it doesn’t always work like that. This is because some curses are directed at damaging a person’s entire life, which includes harming those around the victim. These types of curses are becoming increasingly common, and unfortunately can be devastating.
7. Financial or property loss. Sudden and unexpected losses of property or financial loss are good indicators of a curse. Many curses are intended to affect a specific aspect of a person’s life, such as finances, health, or relationships. Anything from being laid off at work to becoming the victim of (supposedly) random vandalism can be the outcomes of a financial curse. If you’ve experienced sudden financial losses, it’s worth asking if you’ve been cursed.
6. Relationship trouble. Curses directed at harming relationships may be the most abundant curses in existence. Curses of this nature can turn happy and healthy marriages into trainwreck failure marriages, so beware. It’s very common for things to be going perfectly and then suddenly, without warning, to take a turn for the worst.
5. Deterioration of health. While sickness has many natural causes and should always be appraised by qualified medical professionals, it is important to note that magical curses and hexes do, in fact, cause sickness. Healthy individuals can be made sick instantly with some curses, while other curses manifest themselves as gradual declines in health.
4. Legal trouble. Lawsuits and criminal charges may often stem from curses. Curses can manifest themselves in such a fashion that innocent people are accused of crimes or torts, or may actually incline people to engage in criminal behavior that may result in their misfortunes. Whatever the case, if an individual suddenly experiences legal trouble it can be a symptom of being cursed.
3. Direct perceptions of being cursed. Some curses are more obvious, causing individuals to be directly tormented by hallucinations or delusions. Additionally, as some employ spiritual beings the victim may find themselves directly harassed by such entities. As the saying goes, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck. If a person has strong experiences of being cursed, there is a good chance they are.
2. Sudden and serious illness. As opposed to a gradual reduction in health, sudden and serious illnesses are strong symptoms of harmful magics at work. These usually manifest themselves as specific, serious illnesses that afflict the victim acutely. As the nature of these curses are especially dangerous, they should be dealt with as soon as possible.
1. Death. Yes, people can actually die from curses. Death by harmful magic can manifest itself in a myriad of ways, from suicide to sickness to car accident. Unfortunately, after this symptom is present it is already too late to help the victim. The key is to block and remove curses before this occurs, not wait until after. Additionally, powerful curses may even harm those around the intended victim, so it is important to deal with them in any situation.
All of the symptoms listed above are indications a curse has been placed on someone. Individually they are not proof per se, but collectively they should be taken as strong evidence. What this means is that if someone experiences one or more of the symptoms above, they should seriously consider that a curse may be the cause of it. The more symptoms there are, the stronger the likelihood a curse has been placed.
However, a curse is no reason to lose hope. At the fist sign of evidence a curse has been placed immediate action should be taken to remove the curse. Additionally, there are ways to prevent a curse. Caution should be taken, however, when attempting to fight a curse, as inexperienced casters may actually compound it and make it worse. You should seek out a professional witch to remove or protect you from curses.
Related Articles – cursed, curses, am i cursed, breaking curses, removing curses, hexes,
Email this Article to a Friend!
Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!
Subscribe for free today!